- We value the Bible. It is Godâ€™s inspired, inerrant and powerful written revelation to humanity. The Bible is an understandable book that reveals who God is and how people are to live in response to Him.
- We value intentional worship. Worship is more than singing: it is our response to biblical revelation. We vary our worship to include elements that help us integrate what we learn.
- We value community. The church is not a building. It is people who do life together.
- We value honesty. We encourage people to be real with God and each other.
- We value holiness. While we recognize our shortcomings , we strive, with Godâ€™s Spirit, to be transformed into the image of Christ.
- We value compassion. Jesus calls us to be salt and light: to help our community and share the gospel.
- We value service. We express our love for each other in word and deed.
For information about our beliefs, click here